BioPortal.NET : the openfree BioInformation Portal
How to use Bioportal
|Omics||List of useful Omics sites||BioP2P||Biosites.org|
National Bio-domains: Look up for biological information for each country.
Patome : Patented Biological Sequence Database
tfExplorer: Transcription Factor Explorer server
Repeatome Repeat sequences DB
WITA : Transcription factor binding sites Analysis
Biopedia: Openfree Biological Encyclopedia
Birdpedia: Openfree Bird Encyclopedia
Fishpedia: Openfree Fish Encyclopedia
BioCourse: Openfree Bioinformation/biology course materials and sites
BioCorea: Openfree Biological directory for Korea
BioPeople: Openfree Biological Researcher Directory
BioDictionary: Openfree Biology Dictionary
Bio meetings, Seminars, lectures and conferences
Bioplanet | OpenDirectoryProject | CMSwatch | Science DAILY | BBC SCI/TECH | Science Forums | SCIENCE À GOGO | Discovery channel | NY Times Science | USA Today Science | CNN SCI/TECH | Discover MAG News | SKY & TELESCOPE NEWS | HHMI News | SPACEFLIGHT Now | American Association for the Advancement of Science | National Center for Biotechnology Information | Tissue Culture Protocols | GENETIC ENGINEERING | GULF WAR SYNDROME | SETI | NASA Mission News | MARS GLOBAL SURVEYOR | SOHO STATUS REPORTS | HUBBLE IMAGES | The Theory of Everything | Science Online | Popular Science | Matt Drudge | Arthur Kerschen |
- Bio Netbook (Institut Pasteur)
- Biology Online
- Biosciences Virtual Library
- The Bio-Web
- Cell & Molecular Biology Online
- Molecular Biology Resources (on Paediatric Infectious Diseases web)
- Molecular Biology Toolbox
- National Institutes of Health
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
Medical School and Medical Library Sites
- Harvard Medical Web Home Page
- Welch Medical Library (JHU)
- Development of the Human Heart at Loyola University Medical Education Network -- Loyola University at Chicago.
- BIO Online List of Research and Academic Sites�UNIQb7d41ab1c783919-!---00000002-QINU��UNIQb7d41ab1c783919-!---00000003-QINU�
- BioSpace Home Page -- "Our goal is to connect you to the people, companies and resources you need to make effective decisions in this rapidly changing industry. Our vision is to make BioSpace an indispensable resource for decision makers in the biotech industry. Our commitment is to make this space fresh, timely, comprehensive - and fun! "
- The Public-Access Computer System Review
Microscopy , 3D-Reconstruction, and Medical Imaging
- Microscopes and Microscopy. Good source for microscopy sites on the Web.
- Movie files of Microscopy animations at TAMU - Department of Medical Physiology.
- 3D-Reconstruction Home Page. This page is dedicated to providing information, pointers, references, and results of 3D reconstruction work for medical/life-science (MRI, CT, PET, microscopy) research. This list is provided as a service of the NASA Ames Biocomputation Center . Also at this site: ROSS - Reconstruction Of Serial Sections
- Medical Image Processing Group , Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. List of Medical Imaging/Scientific Visualization WWW servers.
- 3D Reconstruction of Optically Sectioned Images at The Institute for Scientific Computation, TAMU.
- Three dimensional medical reconstruction. GE.�UNIQb7d41ab1c783919-!---00000006-QINU�
- 3D reconstructions of cells microinjected with modified oligos. Daniel Chin's Home Page at The Agouron Institute.
- Animations of glomeruli of rat kidney from confocal data. Hjalmar Brismar's Home Page at the Department of Physics, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden.